WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITIES WITH
EBE ENTITIES, LLC
EBE Entities, LLC is currently hiring independent contractors to work with our Virtual Call Center answering inbound phone calls for Fortune 500 companies from their homes locally and throughout certain states in the US. Please visit our sister site below to see if this may be a good fit for you.
EBE Entities, LLC the Elite Tax Pros are currently hiring and starting to take applications for those interested in becoming a Remote Tax Preparer for the upcoming 2020 Tax Season with us. Please take a moment and fill out some specific details and let's connect to see if this is a good fit for you.
EBE Entities, LLC loves helping other Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs grow by assisting them with marketing and branding themselves....We are also building a Strong Team that want to brand themselves and also help others like we do with a Remote Marketing role with Team EBE
Do you have background in:
Social Media Management
Event Management (Virtual or In-Person Events Organized & Managed Virtually)
Email Marketing/Management -Running & Scheduling Campaigns
Audio/Video Production (podcasts, commercials, YouTube)
EBE Is about to launch our Virtual Assistant Services and is looking for some highly qualified VA's to join our Team
EBE Entities, LLC has a great work at home opportunity to provide agents for our Pledge Drives (inbound calls collecting pledges, not soliciting pledges!!) We are needing agents now for some awesome Pledge Drive Projects year round!
Must have call center experience or be registered with Arise.
Does not contract in the following states: California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, West Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, Washington and South Dakota.
EBE is currently offering a Short-Term Remote Opportunity as a Quality Assurance Mystery Shopper
● At least 18 years or older
● Able to work selected hours Monday-Friday between 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
● Owns a personal cell phone, a charger and familiar with calling apps to complete calls.
● Regular access to a computer, internet and email.
● Able to work independently with little supervision.
● Able to follow instructions.
● Strong observation skills.
● Excellent writing skills.
● Dependable, prompt and objective.
● Able to fill out a simple online form.
● Has a personal Gmail account.
● Able to use the basic functions of Gmail (sending, receiving and replying to email) and Google Drive (sharing documents, spreadsheets and PDFs).